The most fun you can have in a hen weekend with hot tub, silent disco, Posh Frocks & Wellies!
- 2 nights glamping
- Fabulous bell tents
- Private party room with disco ball, kitchen, dining / sitting
- SILENT DISCO
- Hot tub session
- Complimentary Posh Frocks & Wellies activity
- Lots more activities on site and nearby
Go Wild with
Fun-loving groups will have a blast on our unique ‘Go Wild’ activity.
“The Go Wild activity was wonderful, I can see why this is a firm favourite.”
Take a leisurely pace, or go for it with a challenging team-building and competitive style. Go Wild normally involves 3 elements – a short wild food foray & bush tucker trial, a fire-lighting challenge and a bush-bow archery competition.
Discover some of the wild food that you can eat, and collect wild food for your bush tucker trial such as nettles, sorrel and jelly ear fungus! You can blindfold the bride-to-be or birthday boy for the finale which usually involves screaming, squirming & hysterical laughter!
During the fire-lighting challenge make fire without matches, the aim here is for everyone to achieve a flaming bundle of hay, which is quite an experience, a great photo opportunity, and a bit harder than Bear Grylls makes it look! You’ll also use a bush bow for a short, fun archery competition and games.
This fun activity was introduced in 2014 and remains a huge favourite!
Take yourself ‘back to skool’ with your very own sports day activity. The games vary but usually include those below, and more. Our fun instructors are always thinking up new and mad things to do!
- Sack race
- Egg & spoon race
- Hula hooping
- Welly whanging
- Tug of war
- Jumping tyres tag
- Relay races
- Skipping race
- Chucky egg (think about it, the clue is in the name…!)
- & more!
Posh Frocks & Wellies®
A unique, and fun, self-guided themed activity to explore the area, and take on some fun challenges along the way.
“The posh frocks and wellies was brilliant. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. The photo game was really fun and provided lots of giggles along the way!”
- Dress to impress in your best posh frocks, then pull on your wellies.
- Navigate your way across country to a location such as a a lovely country pub, or choose a circular route
- Activity can be run at any time to suit you
- Activity is personalised for your bride-to-be and includes:
- a detailed guide with steps & route description with photos so you don’t get lost!
- fun camera challenge game
Wild Gin Making
Using ingredients foraged in the wild and from the kitchen garden, our expert tutor will take you on a forage for your ingredients.
On your foray you will learn about the different wild and kitchen garden botanicals in season, what flavours, aromas and characteristics they have, and which plants go with which spirits.
Back at base, you’ll make & label your own wild gin to take home.
If you’ve never done a silent disco, you haven’t lived! It’s the best fun ever!
“My favourite part was the silent disco. I’d never done one before and it was so much fun! We danced in the barn to all kinds of songs and were even able to play our own playlists!” Sarah
- Get your festival gear and face jewels on!
- Prepare your playlists – the more fun the better!
- Transmitters included along with light-up Harry headsets as used at leading festivals
- Disco ball and pin light included
- Activity can be run at any time to suit you
Crafternoons for Crafty Hens
Our fantastic crafternoon kits are supplied with all the equipment and materials you need.
Choose from Flower Crowns, Bunting, Garters and Accessories
Cider & Cheese Tasting
This top-rated activity continues to be one of the most popular, with a cider expert. More than just a few sips of cider, you won’t believe how much fun you can have 🙂
“Thank you Adrian for the cider and cheese tasting. Your funny stories and knowledge were great. I managed to give my sister the perfect hen party with exactly what she wanted”.
“Everyone loved the cider and cheese tasting. Was very informative and Adrian was great. Thought the gift was such a lovely touch. Pregnant ladies also very well catered for!”
- In our Cider & Cheese tasting activity you will learn about tasting, orchards and cider making, with lots of fun stories and interaction.
- You will try 5 different top quality varieties of West Country cider along with 3 West Country cheeses with crackers.
- You’ll discover that if you drink too much cider you’ll get ‘Somerset Cider Leg’, and hear lots of funny Cider Stories, oooh, aaaarh!
Hot tub chill out
There’s nothing like taking time out during your weekend to relax & chill in a clean & bubbly hot tub!
- Private hot tub for your group
- Relaxed sitting area for chill & chat
- Bunting & decorations
- Optional sangria served in flamingo glasses, with snacks, or bubbly & snacks
Our fabulous cotton tote bags make a lovely welcome on arrival, and a memento of the weekend.
“I absolutely loved the goody bags, as did all the girls! Gemma x”
“Thank you for everything, we also loved all the touches in our tote bags – the flower crowns and face jewels especially!“
The bags normally contain:
- Flower crowns
- Face jewels
- Nail file
- Lip balm
- Sweet treats
- Other goodies
Luxury Afternoon Tea on Vintage China
Our gorgeous Afternoon Tea is served on vintage, and vintage-inspired china:
- Luxury sandwich selection
- Fruited scones with Bonne Maman jam, clotted cream and fresh strawberries
- Selection of petit fours (tiny cakes)
- Selection of teas with milk & sugar
- Fully laid table with pretty napkins
- All washing up
- Optional bubbly
- Optional party bags
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free options available
Wild Food Forays
From luscious wild garlic in the spring to fabulous fungi in the autumn, learn how to find abundance in every season with our resident expert forager, Adrian. There’s always plenty to find in nature’s larder, if you know what to look for!
A fascinating foray with wild food tasting, there’s lots to learn – just get in touch!